Commercial applicator category Indoor Foliar Pest Control (G3) is a subcategory of Ornamental and Turf Pest Control (G). This subcategory is for commercial applicators who wish to use or supervise the use of pesticides to control pests in the maintenance of ornamental plants, such as flowers, shrubs, and trees, in an indoor environment.
This page contains the required manuals and factsheets for Indoor Foliar Pest Control (G3) commercial license applicants.
Not all of the study materials are available online, but all can be ordered in printed form.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- Indoor Ornamental Management (not available online)
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 8: Greenhouse Whitefly
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 10: Greenhouse Aphids
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 12: Bronze Birch Borer
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 13: Birch Leaf Miner
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 14: White Pine Weevil
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 15: Twospotted Spider Mite
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 37: Scale Insects
*Materials recommended for all commercial license trainings.