Nursery (NS) is a private applicator commodity.
This page contains the required manuals and factsheets for Nursery (NS) private license applicants.
Not all of the study materials are available online, but all can be ordered in printed form.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- EPA: How to Comply with the Worker Protection Standard for Agricultural Pesticides *
- Professional Management Guide for Insects, Diseases, and Weeds of Trees and Shrubs in New England (not available online)
- UNHCE: Christmas Tree Pest Manual
- USDA: Christmas Tree Pest Manual
- New England Guide to Chemical Weed and Brush Control in Christmas Trees
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 12: Bronze Birch Borer
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 13: Birch Leaf Miner
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 14: White Pine Weevil
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 15: Twospotted Spider Mite
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 37: Scale Insects
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 38: Spruce Gall Adelgids
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 39: Discula "Dogwood" Anthracnose
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 40: Conifer Sawflies
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 45: Dutch Elm Disease
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 54: Boxelder Bug
- UNHCE Fact Sheet: Cutworms
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 70: Gypsy Moth
- University of Minnesota Extension: Verticillium Wilt of Trees and Shrubs
- Pest Alert: Sudden Oak Death
- UMassAmherst: Cytospora Canker
- UMassAmherst: Botryosphaeria Canker
*Materials required for all private license trainings.