We are looking for a few “Project Helpers” to assist our virtual club meetings and check-in with 4-H members throughout the programs. If you have a lot of time or just a little, we can find a way for you to help make this a great experience for our 4-H members.
What we might ask you to help with:
- Running an online check-in to see how members are progressing with their mini-challenges
- Work alongside our 4-H staff and key volunteers in creating a fun and safe and belonging environment for our meetings
- Willingness to learn about the project and assist with project instruction as requested by the staff and fellow volunteers
Why should you help?
- Gain training and orientation with 4-H Specialists on:
- How to run a virtual meeting
- How to run fun activities
- Creating a fun online 4-H meeting environment
- The satisfaction of mentoring 4-H youth in a fun and educational hands-on experiences
If you are interested in being a project helper, please take this brief survey.