This simple craft is a great way to add some charm to someone’s life. They come together in minutes and add a touch of 4-H pride to workspaces, social media posts, care packages, and much more.
How many can you make? Post your pictures in the NH 4-H Community Group on Facebook!
You will need:
- Needle and thread
- Blank barrette, button, or pin
- Cut 4 leaves in the shape shown below. Mine measured about 3/4 of an inch tall, and nearly an inch wide.
- Sew the leaves together as shown below, then pull the threads together tightly and tie them.
- Flip the flower over, preferring the shape of the bottom of the flower for the clover.
- Sew to a barrette and clip on your little lucky charm. You could also hot glue it to a button or pin or tack your clover onto your favorite hat.
(Photo via fairyfox.wordpress.com)