Vegetable (VG) is a private applicator commodity.
This page contains the required manuals and factsheets for Vegetable (VG) private license applicants.
Not all of the study materials are available online, but all can be ordered in printed form.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- EPA: How to Comply with the Worker Protection Standard for Agricultural Pesticides *
- New England Vegetable Management Guide (not available online)
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 11: Cabbage Looper
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 16: Colorado Potato Beetle
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 17: European Corn Borer
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 18: Corn Earworm
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 19: Aphids
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 20: Striped Cucumber Beetle
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 27: Seedcorn Maggot
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 28: Cabbage Maggot
*Materials required for all private license trainings.