Serving size: 1 3/4 cups
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Scrub onion and carrot with a clean vegetable brush under running water.
- Chop the onion and carrot.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add onion, carrot, and sauté until soft (about 5 minutes.)
- Thaw the broccoli mixture in the microwave and drain.
- Add the broccoli and cooked meat to the skillet. Stir and heat (about 1-2 minutes.)
- Stir water into pan.
- Break apart the ramen noodles. Add to the skillet while the water simmers. Stir to moisten the noodles. Cover the skillet and cook until done (about 2 minutes.)
Seasoning packets have high amounts of sodium. Easily cut back on your sodium by using half of the seasoning packet or none of it.
Easy, Fun and Free Recipe Videos - Featuring ingredients commonly found in New Hampshire food pantries!
In just 2 minutes, UNH Extension's nutrition educators help you turn simple ingredients into delicious meals. Watch our YouTube video for making Ramen Noodle Skillet.