In January 2018, the NH Winery Association and UNH Cooperative Extension co-sponsored this practical workshop for NH vineyardists and winemakers. Our featured speakers were Dave and Chris Stamp, from Lakewood Vineyards in Watkins Glen, NY. The workshop provided a mix of topics ranging from weather tools for vineyard managers to techniques for making excellent wines with cold-hardy grapes.
The presentations from the workshop are now available:
- The Year in Review - George Hamilton, UNH Cooperative Extension
- Vineyard Viticulture Problems: Interactive Quiz - George Hamilton & Becky Sideman, UNH Cooperative Extension
- UNH Table Grapes Research Update - Becky Sideman, UNH Cooperative Extension
- Weather Tools: using NEWA to help vineyard management - Cheryl Smith, UNH Cooperative Extension
- Making Excellent Wines with Cold-Hardy Grapes - Chris Stamp, Lakewood Vineyards