Promoting Health & Wellbeing of NH Residents
Mental Health First Aid USA is an 8-hour training to teach participants how to help someone who is developing a mental health problem or experiencing a mental health crisis. The evidence behind the program demonstrates that it helps trainees identify, understand and respond to signs of mental illnesses and substance use disorders.
- Request or host a Youth Mental Health First Aid training
- If you've taken part in a Youth Mental Health First Aid training, tell us how you have used it!
- If you hold a training on your own, but use seats purchased by UNH Extension, please tell us about the training
- Please report participant information from your trainings.
- Request manuals or teaching kits for in-person trainings.
- If you'd like access to past Instructor meeting recordings and other useful documents, please email Kendra.Lewis@unh.edu
August 25th, 2021
September 1st, 2021
September 8th, 2021
September 15th, 2021
September 22nd, 2021
September 29th, 2021
October 14th, 2021, 12:30pm - 1:00pm