Dairy (DY) is a private applicator commodity.
This page contains the required manuals and factsheets for Dairy (DY) private license applicants.
Not all of the study materials are available online, but all can be ordered in printed form.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- EPA: How to Comply with the Worker Protection Standard for Agricultural Pesticides *
- Cornell Guide for Integrated Field Crop Management (not available online)
- Iowa State University Extension and Outreach: Corn Field Guide (not available online)
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 17: European Corn Borer
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 18: Corn Earworm
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 27: Seedcorn Maggot
- UNHCE: Improving Pastures and Hayfields
- UNHCE: Corn Rootworms in New Hampshire
- UNHCE: Yellow Rattle
- UNHCE: 2009 Herbicide Recommendations for Specific Weed Problems in Forages (not available online)
- The University of Maine CE: Bulletin #5002: Integrated Pest Management for Fly Control in Maine Dairy Barns
*Materials required for all private license trainings.