Commercial applicator category Turf (G2) is a subcategory of Ornamental and Turf Pest Control (G). This subcategory is for commercial applicators who wish to use or supervise the use of pesticides to control pests in the production and maintenance of turf, which includes private and municipal golf courses.
This page contains the required manuals and factsheets for Turf (G2) commercial license applicants.
Not all of the study materials are available online, but all can be ordered in printed form.
Note: The Worker Protection Standard (WPS) manual is required for commercial categories only if pesticide-treated agricultural commodities are being sold.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- EPA: How to Comply with the Worker Protection Standard for Agricultural Pesticides *
- Ornamental and Turf (not available online)
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 23: White Grub
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 41: Sclerotinia Dollar Spot
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 42: Drechslera Leaf Spot
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 43: Powdery Mildew
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 44: Rhizoctonia Brown Patch
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 46: Hairy Chinch Bug
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 47: Bluegrass Billbug
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 48: Sod Webworm
- UNHCE Fact Sheet: Biology and Management of Ticks in New Hampshire
*Materials recommended for all commercial license trainings.