Resources to Help you Comply with Federal Worker Protection Standards
This web page provides links to resources and information for individuals who are responsible for WPS compliance.
- Overview of the changes to New Hampshire regulations to comply with 2017 Federal Worker Protection Standard.
- New Hampshire Code of Laws and Rules - Pesticide Control: RSA 430 and Pes 1100.
- UNH Cooperative Extension Pesticide Safety Education Program - provides safety education resources.
- U.S. EPA - worker protection site.
- U.S. EPA Worker Protection Standard - text of the federal Worker Protection Standards regulations.
- U.S. EPA Worker Protection Standard publications - U.S. EPA publications that explain many aspects of the Worker Protection Standard in detail.
- How to comply with the U.S. EPA Worker Protection Standards - provides guidance to employers on how to comply.
For additional information contact the NH Department of Agriculture, Division of Pesticide Control.