Andrea joined the Cheshire County Extension Office in 1988. Having served as a club leader and an active 4-H'er, she was familiar with the 4-H program. In Cheshire County, Andrea works primarily with the animal and plant science project areas. She recruits new volunteers and clubs and coordinates county activities and events. She also works with promoting STEM activities in the After School setting.
Give Andrea a call if you are interested in learning more about the 4-H Program in Cheshire County.
- 4-H Club Leader Support
- Bark and Leaf Rubbings [4-H Activity]
- Become a 4-H Volunteer in Cheshire County
- Bread, Butter, and Grilled Cheese Please! [4-H Activity]
- Choose Your Animal [4-H Activity]
- Design and Model Your Dream Farm [4-H Activity]
- Every Part Has a Name! Anatomy Challenge [4-H Activity]
- Make a Plant Press [4-H Activity]
- New Hampshire 4-H Beef & Market Steer Project Overview
- New Hampshire 4-H Beef & Market Steer Shows and Events