Ask UNH Extension
Ask UNH Extension is the Infoline, a free service of Extension that connects home gardeners with Master Gardener volunteers. With us you get answers backed by the full resources and expertise of UNH Extension, any way you want, from New Hampshire residents like you.
Call, Email, Visit, or Follow Us On Social Media Today!
- Soil Testing for Environmental Contaminants - Interpreting Your Heavy Metals Test Results [fact sheet]
- 10 Easy Steps to Prevent Common Garden Diseases [fact sheet]
- Aphids [fact sheet]
- Bed Bugs [fact sheet]
- Bee Nest Box Guidelines
- Beetles on Ornamental Plants [fact sheet]
- Beneficial Insects in New Hampshire Farms & Gardens [fact sheet]
- Borers in New Hampshire Apple Trees [fact sheet]
- Bot Flies [fact sheet]
- Brooding and Caring for Chicks