Nada Haddad (UNH Extension)
Nada Haddad is a Field Specialist with the University of New Hampshire Cooperative Extension. She serves on the Agricultural Business Management team with a focus on marketing agricultural products to consumers.
Her primary responsibilities are to design, speak and deliver educational programs in marketing as well as providing individual consultation for members of the agricultural community by helping them develop new marketing opportunities.
She attended the American University of Beirut, Lebanon where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Plant Production, and a Diplome of Ingénieur Agricole and a Master of Science degree in Plant Pathology.
- COVID-19 Federal and State Funding for Farmers-Webinar Recording
- Resources for Farmers Markets Best Management Practices During a Pandemic and Beyond
- Best Management Practices for Farmers Markets: Thinking through Operations during a Pandemic and Beyond [webinar recording]
- Adding SNAP/EBT Sales to your Farm [webinar video]
- Reaching Your Customers in Times of Social Distancing [webinar video]
- Sales Forecasting For Agricultural Businesses
- Conserving the Family Farm
- Creating an Agricultural Commission in Your Hometown [guide]
- Preserving Rural Character Through Agriculture: A Resource Kit for Planners [toolkit]
- Farmers Markets in Rockingham and Strafford Counties, New Hampshire