Nada Haddad (UNH Extension)
Nada Haddad is a Field Specialist with the University of New Hampshire Cooperative Extension. She serves on the Agricultural Business Management team with a focus on marketing agricultural products to consumers.
Her primary responsibilities are to design, speak and deliver educational programs in marketing as well as providing individual consultation for members of the agricultural community by helping them develop new marketing opportunities.
She attended the American University of Beirut, Lebanon where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Plant Production, and a Diplome of Ingénieur Agricole and a Master of Science degree in Plant Pathology.
- Sales Forecasting For Agricultural Businesses
- Adding SNAP/EBT Sales to your Farm [webinar video]
- Best Management Practices for Farmers Markets: Thinking through Operations during a Pandemic and Beyond [webinar recording]
- Buying Products Directly From Farmers and Valuing Agriculture: Behavior and Attitudes of New Hampshire Food Shoppers
- Conserving the Family Farm
- COVID-19 Federal and State Funding for Farmers-Webinar Recording
- Creating an Agricultural Commission in Your Hometown [guide]
- Farmers Market Consumers in New Hampshire
- Farmers Market Consumers in Rockingham & Strafford Counties, New Hampshire
- Farmers Markets in Rockingham and Strafford Counties, New Hampshire