Did you know that peaches grow in New Hampshire? Visit your local farmers market or farm stand to purchase this juicy and delicious fruit! Peaches can be used in a variety of recipes like fruit smoothies and pies. You can top a salad with fresh peach slices, put halved peaches brushed with a little olive oil on the grill for a summer treat, serve peaches with a small scoop of ice cream or try the following recipe for peach crumble.
A fabulous peach recipe
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds.
- Wash peaches under running water.
- In a deep baking dish, add sliced peaches and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch, cinnamon and vanilla. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, combine old fashioned oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and room temperature butter. Using a fork, mix until crumbly.
- Pour cornstarch mixture over sliced peaches, then pour the oat mixture over the top and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 mintues. Enjoy!
Making the recipe
Watch this short video on how to make this delicious peach crumble recipe.