Serving size: 1/2 cup
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 450º F.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Scrub potatoes with clean vegetable brush under running water.
- Combine oil, chili powder or pepper in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add potatoes to the bowl and mix until they are coated with the oil and spices.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Turn fries over halfway through, and continue baking.
- Remove from oven, place on paper towel, and sprinkle with small amount of salt.
Healthier than french frits, oven fries make a great snack or side to hamburgers.
Try with other seasonings, like paprika or oregano.