*The office address listed at the top is the administrative mailing address.
- Grafton County Complex, Route 10, 3855 Dartmouth College Highway, North Haverhill, NH 03774
Mary Saucier Choate, Food Safety Field Specialist, UNH Extension, Grafton County, is also a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist with 20 years of service in the retail food industry. She earned a BA in Communication from UNH and a MS in Food and Nutrition from Framingham State College. Mary teaches introductory food safety classes for staff of food service establishments. She works with farmers and food processors to assist them with understanding how the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) regulations may affect their business.
- Farm Food Safety — Food Contact Surfaces and Materials
- 2017 Food Code adopted by NH State Food Protection Section
- Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMP) Checklist
- Does FSMA's Preventive Controls Rule Apply to your Maple Operation?
- Farm Food Safety — Worker Health and Hygiene [fact sheet]
- Farm Food Safety— Cleaning and Sanitizing Food Contact Surfaces
- NH Water Testing Labs using Methods in Compliance with the Produce Safety Rule
- S.A.F.E. - Safety Awareness in the Food Environment
- Selling Homemade Food Products in New Hampshire - The Basics - Part One [Fact Sheet]
- Selling Homemade Food Products in New Hampshire- Five Part Fact Sheet Series