*The office address listed at the top is the administrative mailing address.
- Grafton County Complex, Route 10, 3855 Dartmouth College Highway, North Haverhill, NH 03774
Heather Bryant joined Cooperative Extension in 2009. She has a BS in Natural Resources from Cornell, and a MS in Crop, Soil and Environmental Sciences from the University of Maine. Her thesis project looked at a hybrid mulch system which combined vegetable production on plastic mulch covered semi permanent beds with living crop interrows. Prior to joining Extension, Heather worked in international development in Madagascar for nearly 6 years. Since joining Extension, she has focused on working with commercial fruit and vegetable producers, and she collaborates with a variety of partners on vegetable production research, and cover cropping demonstrations at the Grafton County Farm. Heather is the leader of the UNHCE FSMA Team which works with farms and food businesses on food safety and Food Safety Modernization Act compliance issues.
- Adding SNAP/EBT Sales to your Farm [webinar video]
- Does FSMA's Preventive Controls Rule Apply to your Maple Operation?
- Does the Preventive Controls Rule of FSMA Apply to You? [Online Tool]
- Farm Food Safety Toolbox
- FSMA for Maple Producers [flowchart]
- FSMA Preventive Controls Rule Explained [Videos]
- FSMA Produce Safety Rule: Am I Covered? [video]
- FSMA Produce Safety Rule: Do I Need to Comply? [Online Tool]
- Grafton County- A Year in Review 2018
- NSAC Flowchart: FSMA Preventive Controls Rule