Open Forums for NH Farmers
UNH Extension will host an online forum (using Zoom) for New Hampshire farmers to discuss how they are adapting in these uncertain times, due to COVID-19. Participation by phone is encouraged if internet connection is weak. Growers and producers can join the reoccurring meetings through video chat or by phone. This collaborative space will allow farmers to share information and concerns about how the public health pandemic is affecting their operations while strategizing for success in the months ahead.
UPDATE: Monday Morning (10-11am) calls will resume again on July 13, and run monthly until December.
Register in advance for this meeting: https://unh.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEpd-6sqjIsGdYx1kVF2vUwlbFmgobeAo…
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
No Wednesday evening calls are planned at this time. Check back for updates as we add more in the future.
Previous Sessions Notes & recordings
- 11/9 Session Notes posted here, flash presentation by NH Farm Bureau
- 10/19 Session Notes posted here, flash presentation with Andy Pressman from ATTRA
- 9/14 Session Notes posted here, including slide presentation from Land for Good
- 8/10 Session Notes posted here, plus NH Agriculture COVID-19 Relief Program Expansion and Additional Funding Round
- 5/26 Session Notes posted here
- 5/18 Session Notes posted here
- 5/11 Sesssion Notes posted here
- 5/13 Best Practices for Pick-Your-Own Operations, Video recording and slides here
- 5/6 Adding SNAP/EBT Sales to your Farm and Video recording and a written summary of nutrition incentive programs
- 5/4 Session Notes posted here
- 4/29 Family First Corona Virus Act Webinar Notes posted here
- 4/27 Session Notes posted here
- 4/22 Session Notes posted here
- 4/20 Session Notes posted here
- 4/18 Reaching your customers in times of social distancing webinar
- 4/13 Session Notes posted here
- 4/8 Special session for Diary and Livestock Producers Notes posted here; Audio recording posted here
- 4/6 Session Notes posted here
- 4/1 Session Notes posted here
- 3/30 Session Notes posted here
- 3/27 Special Guest, Rachel Armstrong, founder and Executive Director of Farm Commons, The 3/27 session notes have been posted here.