In response to the developments associated with COVID-19 and the resulting adaptations being made by famers as they market their products, UNH Cooperative Extension is developing the New Hampshire Farm Products Map. This will be the only statewide map of its kind. The intention of this tool is to make it easy for farmers to update their information so that consumers can quickly and easily learn how to purchase their products in light of the changing situation associated with COVID-19.
We are currently collecting farmer survey responses in order to populate the map, which should go live within the next week.
This map provides:
- Farm location and contact information
- Farm-preferred method for relaying product and marketing updates to the public (website, social media, etc.)
- Payment options and alternative purchasing locations
- Purchasing incentive/food access programs implemented by the farm
- Product category listings
This map has the potential to grow and be updated as we work together as a community to weather the current challenges. To be clear, this map will serve as a statewide guide for consumers to find farm products available for sale.
For those seeking food assistance, looking to donate food, or volunteer in their community to ensure food accessibility, please visit the N.H. Food Access Map.